Kenley School provides individual instruction to help children with learning disabilities accomplish their greatest potential in a place where children feel safe, successful and experience the joy of learning.
This is met by the following:
- A caring staff who receive instruction in research based teaching methods that will benefit children with learning disabilities
- Providing small group instruction on the student's academic instructional level
- Administering nationally standardized testing to determine each students' academic level, and upon later testing, his progress
- Teaching and reinforcing basics.
- Teaching study strategies, organizational and social skills